Carsonville Real Estate
The village began with a store built in 1853 operated by Silas C. Hall, who also became the first postmaster in 1857. The place was initially called Hall's Corners. It was renamed in 1884 after local store-owner and businessman Arthur Carson, who built his first store there in 1864. The village incorporated in 1887.
Carsonville Listings Summary
Carsonville - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Walkscore in Carsonville: 25 / County Avg 24